The Daily Post is looking hawt now, y’all. Check out the new look!
The Daily Post began in 2011 as an experiment to encourage regular posting and provide a place to talk about the nitty-gritty details of telling a story and building an audience. Since then, alot has changed. Visit The Daily Post now, and you’ll find:
- Our best tips and tools for all facets of blogging — the craft of writing, building an audience, site customization, blogging etiquette, and more.
- Daily promptsfor days when the inspiration well is dry.
- Writing and photo challengesto stretch your blogging chops.
- Blogging U., a hub for ongoing courseslikeZero to Heroto support you in meeting your unique blogging goals.
- Voices from the blogging community sharing their expertise.
View original post 227 more words